Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Spread out across 20+ countries over four continents, we’re a fully remote company with a keen focus on growing an inclusive, truly engaged team who are passionate about both our product and our culture.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to build out our growing People Ops team. Working closely with both our People Ops team and other Hotjar departments, you’ll have a keen interest and background in recruiting for varied, often niche role types.
Managing full lifecycle recruitment for our Marketing, Customer Experience, and Operations roles, you’ll be the face of Hotjar to thousands of candidates, and a critical partner to our hiring teams. You’ll keep our core values embedded into each step taken towards helping us continue to build an outstanding team. Ultimately, you’ll improve the future direction of recruitment within the company.
- Use your experience to guide hiring teams, from recruitment strategies all the way through to support with final hiring decisions
- Cultivate pipelines through active analysis of our most successful sources, and sourcing strategies for specialised roles
- Act as a culture and DEI ambassador for Hotjar with all candidates and internal teams
- Provide administrative support to our hiring teams, from reviewing job descriptions to placing adverts, to sending out a contract once you’ve found that great candidate
- Track and analyze recruitment metrics to keep hiring teams and People Ops informed, and be guided by this information in the strategies we employ
- Place a key emphasis on candidate experience ensuring all are treated respectfully, with prompt responses
- Collaborate with other members of the People Ops team to initiate and guide ad-hoc projects, with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of Hotjar’s recruitment
- You’ve worked in in-house recruitment for several years, and love the challenges that come with working on multiple roles at once in a quick moving area
- Technology-minded with an interest in working within a smaller team and company (Hotjar is currently ~115 team members)
- Enjoying recruiting for varied and often niche positions, some of which are themselves newer to the industry
- Experience using both inbound and outbound sourcing techniques to attract and engage a diverse talent pool
- You love analyzing data to stay informed and identify opportunities for improvement
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Desire to work in a inclusive, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party