Do you want to help make cities less polluted and more accessible?
At ElectricFeel, this is what we work towards every day. By providing a complete solution to launch, operate, and grow shared electric mobility systems, we give entrepreneurs and transport companies the tools to make their cities green and car-free.
We’ve set up e-bike and e-moped sharing networks in 18 cities around the world, from Basel to Barcelona. But our network of ElectricFeel cities is expanding fast—and our team is too.
That’s where you come in, whether you’re based in one of our offices’ location or remotely!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager who helps us grow our community of green mobility cities in the DACH region. You love green mobility, and want to see it grow around the world? Look no further, and join us. You’ll be a key part of a fast growing company that values flexibility, diversity, openness—and fun. You’ll report directly to our new Head of Sales & Business Development.
Interested? Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Generate new leads, using different channels, from social media to cold-calling
- Implement best practices and processes for lead generation in the DACH region
- Setup and lead calls with people contacting us through our website, present them company and our solution, and discuss their mobility vision with them, to understand how we can help them launch and scale their e-mobility sharing business
- Setting up the strategy to reach your goals
- Track your achievements with clearly defined targets and KPIs
- Develop and apply lead qualification criteria that are measurable and easy to understand
- Manage the sales’ pipeline with a CRM tool
- Engage with industry key stakeholders, influencers
- Participate and engage in industry events to build partnerships and find new prospects
- Help define the sales strategy with the Sales team
A bit about us and how we work
- We’re a young, passionate, tight-knit team from nine different countries
- We have offices in Zurich and Barcelona, and we’re also remote-friendly
- We enjoy flexible working hours—we’re outcome oriented
- We believe in continuous learning, so each team member has their own learning budget
- Each team member gets 25 days vacation
- We like to take the initiative, with team members switching between disciplines to make projects succeed.
- We use the latest development tools and Apple hardware
- Our office environment is casual
- We like grabbing lunch or a drink together, and coming together for fun events when we can (COVID-permitting)
- You can expect a competitive compensation package
The skills, experience, and mindset we’re looking for
- You’re an entrepreneurial sales professional with a mindset for growth
- You work autonomously and you are self-organised
- You’re comfortable understanding complex technology and business cases
- You have at least 2 years of experience in B2B tech/SaaS sales, ideally within the clean mobility industry
- You make shrewd decisions based on evidence and data
- You’re great with people, so you’re quick to develop relationships with both potential clients and colleagues
- You are a native German speaker and you are fluent in English - written and spoken
- Ideally you are based in the city of one of our offices (Barcelona & Zurich), or remotely in the DACH Region
If you’re up to the challenge and you want to help make cities greener, we’d love to hear from you.