We’re looking for a Senior Community Manager to help us drive engagement and accelerate growth of our global online and offline communities. You’ll be the face of the Webflow community, working to increase customer retention and managing programs that help Webflow achieve our top-line goals.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Senior Community Manager, you’ll …
- Create, project-manage, and execute on creative and engaging online and offline campaigns and strategies for all Webflow communities across the globe
- Manage day-to-day operations of all online and offline communities including user groups, forum, Slack, Facebook, and more
- Author content for all community-team-owned marketing channels: blog, email, social, event websites, and our monthly newsletter — Webflow Insiders
- Manage community content and marketing campaigns calendar
- Source and manage new community leaders to run user groups and community gatherings globally
- Shape retention strategies to help drive long-term, successful partnerships with user group leaders, partners, sponsors, speakers, evangelists, and influencers
- Research, set up, and manage internal and external systems to track ROI, customer insight, and other business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for social impact within our communities
- Evangelize Webflow at external events and meetups
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Community Manager if:
- You have extensive experience growing, driving engagement, and attaching ROI for other software communities.
- You have experience being a project leader and working closely with product, content, support, growth, and other marketing functions at high-growth stage companies.
- You have the ability to stay highly aligned and organized with many cross-functional teams and stakeholders while documenting and tracking your efforts on overlapping marketing campaigns.
- You’re comfortable working in an environment based on outcomes, collaboration, and transparency.
- You’re detail-oriented and craft thoughtful project plans.
- You’re a creative problem solver.
- You have knowledge or Interest in Webflow and our community.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.