EveryoneSocial is a leading employee advocacy and social selling platform devoted to keeping employees informed, creating, and sharing — no matter where they are working. We are one of the highest-rated platforms in this space and launched our first customers in 2013. We currently have over 100 amazing clients and work with some of the world’s largest companies, including Dell, Mattress Firm, IBM, Adobe, ADP, United Airlines, and many more.
We like to do a lot with a little. We prioritize our people and our customers above all else, and we’re here to win.
Our team is remote throughout the continental United States. However, we have offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX. In joining our team, you will work with those who carry a deep background and experience growing a product that defines how employees use social media platforms at work.
EveryoneSocial is cash flow positive, and we’re growing like wildfire. We are looking for talented people to join our team!
WHY YOU’RE SO COOL
You have the experience necessary to:
- Own and host our weekly podcast we call the “Bitecast.” Running the scheduling, creating questions and interviewing.
- Own and host monthly webinars; create copy for landing pages, running the scheduling, and promoting.
- Help create engaging, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert, attract target audiences, and improve content promotion efforts.
- Guest blog and work on content partnerships to increase brand visibility.
- Proofread and edit content from team members or any freelancers.
- Assist in content creation for customer and product marketing efforts.
- Work closely with sales, creative, product, and client success teams to create engaging content and materials for internal or external use.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent EveryoneSocial “voice.”
- Assist in other marketing areas as needed like social media, website copy, paid ad copy, and PR.
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective content, voice, and communication style.
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs.
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities and partnership efforts.
- Work with digital marketing lead, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with creative content.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or content marketing roles
- Previous experience setting up/hosting podcasts and webinars
- Extensive experience in SaaS and/or B2B
- Experience in SEO and social media marketing
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Experience with HubSpot, Zoom, and Drift
- Interest in growing your personal brand/social networks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fun and creative workplace
- 3 weeks paid vacation + company and national holidays
- Opportunity to work in a low ego, high impact environment