At Webflow, we have two missions: one for us, and one for the world. We want to enable everyone to create for the web and empower our team to lead fulfilling and impactful lives while we do it. Ambitious? Heck yes. Crazy? Probably. Possible? With your help, abso-heckin-lutely.
So — where do you come in? We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst (hopefully you!) to join our brand new Data team. As an early member of our data team, you will be working to improve our data warehouse and business intelligence tools to make clean, reliable data available for teams at Webflow. To do this, you’ll communicate with our product, marketing and growth teams to understand Webflow’s business questions and provide the data and analysis to answer them. We are looking for an empathetic, humble and collaborative team member who is excited by the possibility of shaping our data capabilities at Webflow from the ground up.
What you’ll achieve:
- You’ll enable product, marketing and growth teams to track their progress towards company goals by building dashboards and reports.
- You’ll improve our data warehouse by creating clean relationships between sources to help establish a strong, reliable base for modeling our business logic.
- You’ll partner with technical and non-technical team members to help structure experiments, answer open ended business questions with data and build data literacy at Webflow.
- Empower Webflow employees to access data by building out our BI tool and helping them use it effectively.
How you’ll achieve it:
- You’ll have 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst (or the equivalent in depth)
- You’ll leverage your fluency in SQL, and experience with Excel as well as a programming language like Python
- You’ll bring experience with a modern analytics stack (we use tools like Stitch, Segment, Snowflake, dbt) and business intelligence tool (Looker, Mode, etc.)
- You’ll thrive collaborating with business and engineering teams in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- You’ll engage with both technical and nontechnical audiences using your excellent communication skills
- You’ll work with a remote-first team (and visit the office whenever you need some human face-time)
- You’ll treat your teammates with respect and value team success over personal success
- You’ll use synchronous and asynchronous tools (Slack and GitHub) to enable and contribute to cross-team collaboration
- You’ll learn to (if you haven’t already) tolerate dad jokes and puns … at Webflow, they’re everywhere!
How we’ll help you succeed — and live a fulfilling life in the process
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses.
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days.
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads. And for the moms and dads of furry friends, we have #dogs and #cats Slack channels where you can show off your pet!
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful engineer and a healthy human being.
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
We’d love to hear from you — even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.