Babies, kids, adults… everyone feels better after a good night of sleep. And at Hatch, we know sleep — we’ve helped over half a million families sleep better, and we’re just getting started. Originally inspired by new parents and their babies, Hatch has evolved our suite of smart sleep products to help humans of all ages and stages develop — and maintain — natural, healthy sleep habits. Designed by experts and loved by parents, our original Rest Family includes Rest and Rest+, all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Joining this beloved product suite is Hatch Restore, a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep solution, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of sleep. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016. Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park.
- An experienced creative leader who loves to roll your sleeves up and bring brands to life. You’re someone who’s equally comfortable leading a concepting session for a new brand campaign, critiquing the narrative in our onboarding flows, or developing creative executions for our omnichannel marketing efforts.
- You’re passionate, proactive and know how to work effectively both within and across teams. You’ll be working as both a team lead and an individual contributor, creating world-class designs while mentoring other designers on the team. We are looking for someone who loves the challenge of creating great work within a fast-paced, ever-evolving startup environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead efforts to clarify and amplify the Hatch brand story to the world.
- In partnership with marketing leadership, set the vision for the creative approach and execution
- Conceptualize and develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns that drive results.
- Build strong relationships throughout the company in an effort to unify our narrative and amplify our brand across touchpoints.
- Develop scalable processes and best practices, gain buy in with the team and then roll-out.
- Work with marketers and product designers to ensure visual and messaging consistency across all touch points, including website, app, digital and offline advertising, retail and other brand collateral.
- Mentoring and leading external and internal creative team members including agencies & contractors
What you should already have:
- 8+ years in a creative role, management experience a plus.
- Has worked in consumer electronics or on consumer products is a must
- Track record of developing compelling stories shipping inspiring, well-crafted work across mediums
- Experience and appreciation for rigorously testing & optimizing creative to deliver on aggressive sales goals and performance KPIs
- Highly collaborative and able to partner with and support the needs of a range of internal stakeholders
- Passion for design. You stay current and ahead of the latest design trends and digital advancements
- Deadline-driven, results-oriented and able to prioritize competing demands for multiple internal stakeholders
- Low-ego and an ability to inspire and deliver great work, whether designing a marketing campaign or a Slides template
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing exceptional design and successful marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation and communication skills
This role requires flexibility but ability to be onsite at our corporate headquarters in Menlo Park, California
Hatch offers competitive compensation (including salary & generous equity), significant professional & leadership growth upside, flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and a growing team full of motivated, collaborative, fun colleagues.