EveryoneSocial is a leading employee advocacy and social selling platform devoted to keeping employees informed, creating, and sharing — no matter where they are working. We are one of the highest-rated platforms in this space and launched our first customers in 2013. We currently have over 100 amazing clients and work with some of the world’s largest companies, including Dell, Mattress Firm, IBM, Adobe, ADP, United Airlines, and many more.
We like to do a lot with a little. We prioritize our people and our customers above all else, and we’re here to win.
Our team is remote throughout the continental United States. However, we have offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX. In joining our team, you will work with those who carry a deep background and experience growing a product that defines how employees use social media platforms at work.
EveryoneSocial is cash flow positive, and we’re growing like wildfire. We are looking for talented people to join our team!
WHY YOU’RE SO COOL
You have the experience necessary to:
- Own the monitoring and alerting of systems while defining best practices of an organization.
- Understand the needs and challenges of an organization across operations, infosec and development, and partner to formulate solutions that support the business and technical strategies and goals.
- Improve the automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing, and deployment.
- Bring a pragmatic approach to building systems, see multiple ways of solving problems, and can discuss the tradeoffs of each solution.
- Be technology agnostic with a broad depth of experience using many different technologies.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- 5+ years of experience working on large scale, distributed systems
- Experience working with AWS
- Fluency with infrastructure automation (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience with build and deployment automation
- Expertise in setting up and tuning monitoring and alerting systems
- Expertise in security operations and compliance
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fun and creative workplace
- 3 weeks paid vacation + company and national holidays
- Ability to work remote
- Opportunity to work in a low ego, high impact environment