Job Title: Copywriter
Reports to: Design Lead
Direct reports: None
Position type: Hourly / Part Time / Freelance
About The Dyrt:
The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
We offer an amazing benefits package that includes:
- Remote work environment so you can work from almost anywhere
- Stock options
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Incredible time off starting with 3 weeks of PTO your first year, 4 weeks your second year
- Standard holidays off
- Extra bonus week off between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Paid camping opportunities (during working hours)
- Competitive pay and signing bonus to set up your home office
Copywriter Job Summary:
We’re looking for a strategic copywriter, preferably with an agency background, who can breathe life into our digital ad campaigns and experiences for The Dyrt.
You’ll partner with our marketing and design teams to…
- Write compelling ads that captures the attention of our target audience
- Define and evolve our brand voice
- Ideate on campaign strategies and headlines
- Drive user engagement with our contests and points-based initiatives
- Construct personas used for strategies aimed at getting more people camping
We’re looking to partner with someone on a freelance or part time basis. The role and time commitment are flexible!