24sessions is innovating customer interaction. We are one of the fastest-growing Scale-ups in the Netherlands. Our SaaS solution is leading when it comes to customer interaction via our Video-first customer engagement platform. We are helping organizations like Rabobank, ING, AEGON, Vattenfall to increase customer satisfaction, productivity levels and reduce time spent on administration. Google, McKinsey & Rocket Internet recently elected us 1 of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe! 24sessions has been expanding rapidly and we want to secure our spot as the number one trusted partner for enterprise customers. join us as a remote Senior Frontend Developer.
About the role
Part of being the best video solution is making sure our virtual video-meeting environment runs like clockwork. Our product team consists of 2 teams. As Sr Frontend Developer you would become part of the team responsible for our virtual (video)meeting room. This team uses as much Angular as possible, at the moment Angular 9 and 10, Clean coding, fixing bugs and simplifying integrations is of the utmost importance to us, the team writes their own Unit Tests. As we are all about flawless live video communication we work with WebRTC and Websocket.
What will we offer?
- Super cool team of like-minded talented people in an international team who support each other to be their best
- Remote Working
- 24sessions is an international team of talented people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Flexible work arrangements possible
- You will have a clear career path in front of you from day one
- A personal training budget to make sure you get the training you need to further develop your career
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Open and transparent work environment
- A platform to share your ideas and make a real impact
- 25 leave days per year
- Potential option to move to the Netherlands in the future
- Company share program, so you can own part of the success
What do we look for?
- Someone who is passionate about technology and is excited by the idea that her/his work will impact thousands of end-users worldwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Someone who has deep experience with Angular, the later the version the better.
- A strong sense of ownership.
- A strong communicator. (In English & in general)
- Ability to write a test for code (unit/integration tests)
- Nice to have: experience with streaming video, WebRTC, and WebSocket.
- Nice to have: familiar with Docker.