Headquartered in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina, Soteria is a rapidly growing cybersecurity firm that provides tailored advisory services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions. Soteria offers fun and interesting, but challenging work to all of our -*employees; encouraging communication and learning amongst co-workers. We have world-class people with a diverse variety of expertise in many technological fields.
This position is full time based out of our Charleston, SC Headquarters.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Soteria you will make an immediate and significant impact on a team that makes intuitive user interfaces and efficient backend software to aid our clients with their pressing security concerns such as phishing, brand name protection, and asset monitoring.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing scalable systems and APIs for integrating disparate software and storage systems
- 4-5 Years of either Golang or Python development experience
- 4-5 Years of experience with the Angular web-development framework
- Ability to create and maintain CI/CD Pipelines via Jenkins
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered 100% for Employee and 50% for family members.
- Fully funded single HSA account
- Flexible work hours around core hours
- Paid time off of 24 days with an additional 10 paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Relaxed office environment (ping pong, refreshments, etc provided for breaks)
Candidates must be legally authorized to work full time within the United States and able to pass a background check. Some candidates may require more extensive background checks based on project.