Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 4M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
Loom is looking for engineers to propel the next iteration of our creation and collaboration tools forward. As a company, we are looking to accelerate information flow between every member of the global workforce. Be it making Loom’s video creation tools faster or more delightful, or surfacing the right content in a shared team library to the right audience, you will be building the base of how Loom functions as a workplace communication tool.
- You will build a beautiful, snappy, and native-feeling UI experiences across all of our product teams from video creation to enterprise.
- You will optimize and set new standards for application-level tooling to measure product stability and speed.
- You will build product features end-to-end: through conception, exploration, iteration, maintenance, and polish.
- You will own the products that you build and become the domain expert on those subjects within the organization.
- You will collaborate with Product, Design, and Infrastructure to architect features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines.
- You will design tools and frameworks that empower other developers.
- You will help with interviewing other talented engineers that want to join Loom.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of ReactJS (or similar) experience.
- Passion for productivity tools and supporting power users.
- Great design intuition and user empathy.
- Passion for UI fluidity and performance.
- Ability to readily learn most technologies on-the-go.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
Perks at Loom:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with 5% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
- Daily lunch on-site
- Unlimited snacks & drinks
- Remote week every other month
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)