Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 11 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman platform every day, and as a result, we’re growing rapidly.
To continue fueling this growth, we’re now seeking a senior growth marketing manager to join the Postman team. Do you have a proven track record of executing growth-oriented integrated campaigns and programs for developers and/or other technical audiences? If you’re nodding yes, keep reading. In this position, you’ll be the key contributor and owner of Postman’s growth marketing programs to increase our user base across several different segments.
This role is for a performance-driven marketer who can excel in a startup environment. You love solving problems with data-driven approaches and a laser focus on objectives and metrics, and you’re excited about working with fast-paced teams across the company—and across the globe.
- Build and develop multi-channel, integrated campaigns to drive user acquisition
- Develop strategies to identify and grow different user segments
- Test and develop new targeting and messaging strategies
- Work with product and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies
- Conduct user research and segmentation analysis
- Assist with global branding initiatives
- 6+ years of experience in growth or acquisition marketing in the technology arena—specific experience working with developers is a major plus
- Fundamental understanding of integrated, multi-channel marketing concepts and best practices
- Proven expertise in developing, executing, and measuring integrated growth campaigns
- Proficient with key marketing tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Looker
- Familiarity with essential acquisition marketing channels such as email, SEO, and paid advertising
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum, or relevant experience
We offer competitive salary and benefits, an informal and fun working environment, and provide lunch every day. (Yes, seriously. Every day.) We believe in autonomous small teams taking on big challenges, and we’re intentional about building an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do their best work and be the best version of themselves. We’re building a long-term company, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?