Splash is a platform championing the next era of event marketing by helping businesses market, measure, and scale their event marketing programs. From beautiful event pages and customized registration forms, to email follow-up programs and easy integrations with other business systems, Splash empowers teams across the organization to design on-brand, measurable, and compliant event marketing programs that deliver exceptional experiences and inspire quick action on attendee data. See why Fortune 500 companies work with Splash to scale their event marketing programs and unleash the power of in-person by visiting http://www.splashthat.com.
About the role:
Splash is seeking a Senior Manager Growth Marketing that will play a critical role in the company’s growth strategy. You are a collaborative leader with a proven track record in using data, technology, and process to drive business growth. In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategy for a world-class marketing operations function, optimize deployment, and develop analytics to provide insights and trends for data-driven planning. You will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, IT, and Finance to continue the evolution of the technology stack, business processes, program execution, database management, and web/digital analytics to support the company’s fast growth plan. You’re in your comfort zone as a strategic thinker with an eye for detail, you’re analytically motivated, have proven ability to build cross-departmental alignment to achieve goals, and have the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth. You are comfortable operating both as a strategic driver as well a capable executor of programs.
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of customers on Splash and identify opportunities for growth and optimization across different customer segments (Enterprise, MidMarket, SMB)
- Run demand marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion that yield long-term results
- Support and drive long-term operational improvements including the build, testing and deployment of a new website and ecommerce experience
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with new and existing customers
- Partner with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Work cross-functionally with product, product marketing/marketing, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Recommend and contribute to buying decisions for advancement in Marketing tech stack and systems that enables intelligent decisions using data to accelerate acquisition / pipeline growth / retention
- Drive standard cadence of meetings to share insights on marketing performance, maintain alignment, transparency, and accountability across a variety of key business priorities and stakeholders
- Continuously work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes while creating and maintaining documentation
- 6+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally at a SaaS company
- 5+ years in B2B marketing and demand generation
- Proven deep understanding of marketing technology, including acting as MAP/SF admin for 3+ years
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation solutions (Marketo preferred), and Google Analytics (G-Suite). Deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, lead flow, workflows, and analytics
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack and website that supports demand
- Experience owning and developing marketing dashboards, taking action based on it, and explaining takeaways (including corrective action)
- HTML, CSS and relevant website development expertise a huge plus
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.