The Senior Manager of Client Success is responsible for providing strategic guidance, adhering the team to company process and procedure while pinpointing and enacting intelligent process change, driving revenue goals, championing best practices, and advising Client Success Managers and Account Managers on behalf of their clients. .
- Manage a team of Account Manager’s and Client Success Managers to achieve aggressive revenue targets
- Create and implement Client Success plans for customer retention and expansion in terms of logos and ARR. Define critical goals, milestones and key performance indicators to aid clients in achieving their business outcomes.
- Drive adoption of all new product features with existing clients.
- Relay client ideas and feedback to product team to incorporate into future product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with our data science team to establish measurable targets, KPIs.
- Establish analytics tools to help the management team understand client trends and behaviors that will help drive business decisions.
- Partner with the Manager of Operations in order to establish consistent communication around a client driven pipeline of projects and alterations to campaigns.
- Coach Client Success Managers on methods to strategically advise customers toward agreed upon goals, developing customer growth strategies and signaling high potential customers.
- Serve as the internal advocate for clients and help marshal resources to ensure client success.
- Forecast and track key deployment and adoption metrics (usage, churn, risk, etc.) on behalf of the Client Success and Account Management functions.
- Create playbooks and documentation that illustrate company best practices and are easily understood and digestible.
- Turn client success stories into case studies, closely working with the marketing team.
- Refine existing processes and develop new processes that help predictably deliver value to our clients, drive renewal rates, upsell rates, and early adoption rates.
- 3-5 years prior experience managing and hiring Client Success teams. A leader who believes that to win you must not only make the client successful, but also your team members.
- Someone who knows how to lead a team to deliver an exceptional client experience, both proactively and reactively. A person flexible enough to understand what it takes to work in a fast growth environment while also strategizing for scale. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion delivering the best possible client experience.
- Experience navigating and driving client engagements to completion with a high level of client understanding.
- Deep understanding of how to mentor and manage a passionate team of professionals at various stages within their career.
- Keen ability to shift between various ongoing projects by utilization of project management experience and adept organization practices.
- Experience implementing B2B SaaS solutions that involve a managed service component with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and eloquent writing skills.