NerdWallet is looking for an energetic Senior Copywriter to join the Brand Studio crew. The ideal candidate will be excited by the left-brain, right-brain nature of this role, which includes: crafting Nerdy copy; building relationships with our friends on the Marketing and Product teams; and ensuring the strategic and consistent use of messaging across a wide variety of channels. You thrive in navigating uncharted territory and establishing relationships with cross-functional partners.
Where you can make an impact:
- Write compelling, clear and strategic copy that drives business results and supports key marketing initiatives while maintaining the NerdWallet voice and vision.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketers, Product Marketers and Product Managers to distill complex features in an engaging, brand-right way.
- Champion the value of consistent messaging to all of our cross-functional partners, and ensure its implementation across the homepage, landing pages, app store, CRM, banner ads and more channels.
- Influence Product Marketing direction and advocate for simplicity and clarity in all communication channels.
- Stay in tune with product updates and ensure that all marketing assets are updated as needed.
- Develop collaborative relationships with Product Marketing managers to craft narratives for new features.
- Digest performance metrics and optimize copy to ensure high performance.
- Help to evolve our brand voice and on-going communication strategies.
- Continue to hone and improve our creative processes and partnerships.
- 5+ years of related marketing copywriter/content strategy experience at an advertising or marketing agency, or in-house creative team.
- A history of proactively building relationships with cross-functional teams, and working together to continuously refine the work.
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Crafting solutions to help organize and document brand-right language at scale. A love of storytelling and thinking outside the box to create impactful marketing campaigns and materials. A strong interest in personal finance.