Perceptyx is currently seeking a Senior-Level Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation Team. This position will work closely with their peers in content and digital marketing, campaign management, and sales development to design, orchestrate, and measure demand generation activities targeting HR professionals in large and mid-market enterprises.
A successful candidate will be well-versed in demand generation and account-based marketing strategies to accelerate pipeline and revenue growth, and support client retention and satisfaction. They will have a strong grasp of modern marketing tools, systems, and strategies, and be able to lead integrated campaigns from concept to execution.
They will work closely with internal subject matter experts, demand gen colleagues, and other marketing team members to develop and amplify content assets that enable multi-channel campaigns. This role will also work closely with the sales, SDR, and customer success teams to communicate critical information about marketing campaigns planned and in-progress, drive operational alignment, and enable effective post-campaign follow-up.
Although this position is listed for the Temecula, CA area; we welcome all USA REMOTE talent!
Our mission is simple: To help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? We facilitate the ongoing conversation between employees and their company to drive success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to employees. When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We love working closely with our clients, listening to their vision, and deploying a tailored solution to empower them to grow. Perceptyx’s approach to employee engagement is unique. Our combination of technology and expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible, diverse staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every employee engagement survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
What You Will Do:
- Develop vertical and audience-specific marketing programs, including email marketing flows, nurture campaigns, pre, and post-event promotions, etc. in collaboration with internal colleagues and third-party publishers, industry analysts, external content partners, and more.
- Align closely with content marketing, campaigns team, and internal SMEs to develop and execute outbound campaigns that creatively promote our proprietary content and research, drive market awareness for Perceptyx, and ensure material contribution to our pipeline and revenue goals.
- Partner with and nurture deep relationships with sales and sales development reps (SDRs) to support their success while advocating for them within the marketing team.
- Support the SDR team’s ongoing activities with contact data sourcing, prospecting cadences, scripts, effective messaging, and more to convert marketing-sourced leads into new sales opportunities successfully.
- Support the design and execution of ABM tactics and sales plays to penetrate and convert target accounts.
- Develop a robust newsletter program for both customers and prospects that helps amplify our thought leadership and demand gen content while expanding our audience reach.
- Test and launch new demand gen and awareness channels, including podcasts and other emerging media formats, to acquire new users and increase engagement among our target audiences.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to support demand gen efforts and provide thought leadership and perspective for internal adoption.
- Partner with campaigns and marketing operations staff to measure and report outbound marketing campaigns’ performance and assess progress against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Uphold company brand standards, key messaging, and competitive positioning in all assets and supporting campaign materials.
- Propose new and improved marketing campaign ideas.
What You Will Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience running demand generation and/or account-based marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of vertical marketing, audience segmentation, and content mapping to the buyer’s journey.
- An ability to roll your sleeves up and build a strong foundation for new demand gen channels and tactics.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a track record of successfully interfacing with sales teams.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Follows a metrics-driven, analytical approach with a focus on outcome and impact.
- High energy, “own it” personality, and ability to thrive in a growth environment.
- Preferred: Knowledge of or previous experience marketing to the HR industry; experience translating market research and other academic principles to market-facing content and messaging.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising outbound campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with HubSpot is an advantage.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Flexible work schedules (before, during, AND after Covid-19)
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family