Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 11 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman platform every day, and as a result, we’re growing rapidly.
To continue fueling this growth, we’re now seeking a senior marketing manager to join the Postman team. You’ll be a key contributor and owner of lead-generation programs to accelerate funnel growth for Postman’s SMB and Enterprise offerings. Fun, right? If you’re passionate about discovering new ways to drive demand through different stages of the buying process, keep reading.
This role is for a performance-driven marketer who can excel in a startup environment. You love solving problems with data-driven approaches and a laser focus on objectives and metrics, and you’re excited about working with fast-paced teams across the company—and across the globe.
- Build and execute multi-channel, integrated account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns to drive engagement and leads for our SMB and Enterprise offerings
- Develop strategies for testing, optimizing, and scaling successful lead-gen programs
- Test and develop new targeting and messaging strategies
- Work with product marketing to test and develop targeted value propositions and messaging
- Set, measure, and report on marketing contribution and program goals
- Do user research and segmentation analysis
- 6+ years of experience in demand gen marketing in the technology arena—preferably in SaaS—with a focus on targeting SMBs and/or Enterprise segments
- Proven expertise in developing, executing, and measuring integrated lead-gen campaigns
- Comfortable working with sales to communicate marketing updates and drive projects forward
- Proficient with key marketing tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Looker
- Familiar with standard acquisition marketing channels such as email, SEO, and paid advertising
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum, or relevant experience
We offer competitive salary and benefits, an informal and fun working environment, and provide lunch every day. (Yes, seriously. Every day.) We believe in autonomous small teams taking on big challenges, and we’re intentional about building an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do their best work and be the best version of themselves. We’re building a long-term company, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?