Mmhmm is a new company from All Turtles that creates clear, compelling communications via video. Mmhmm helps people create a unique personal video presence and beautifully share content in a variety of contexts, from remote work, to online learning, to virtual events, or even just socializing.
As an experienced designer partnering with other designers, product managers, and engineers, you’ll contribute to the earliest stages of mmhmm’s design using a broad range of interaction, product, and visual design skills. You’ll push pixels but also engage in strategic conversations to shape how the product can solve problems and find users.
If you enjoy thinking holistically about UX and product design—from wireframing and prototyping to style guides and design systems, from user testing to new feature design—this role could be a fit. We’re looking for someone who loves hands-on design work but also has the high-level perspective to contribute to the strategic development of this early-stage product.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Improving and evolving user experience across desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
- Collaborating with product and design leadership to create design solutions for new features that elegantly fit within the existing UX.
- Collaborating with engineering teams to deliver a high quality final product.
- Participating in establishing great processes and tools for the design team.
IDEALLY, YOU’LL HAVE:
- Designed robust, thoughtful products and experiences with other designers, researchers, and writers.
- Collaborated on research, testing, and other iterative methods.
- Experience using prototyping as part of your design process.
- A foundation in visual and interaction Design.
- Great communication skills showing the ability to explain your strategy and process to others.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to prioritize and implement design milestones in an iterative way.
- Worked on early-stage products.
The Senior Product Designer is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Design. This role is a remote position, and can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works primarily across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive insurance benefits to our employees and their qualifying dependents, in addition to flexible vacation, a 401(k), parental leave, and a suite of optional benefits and perks programs.