Localize is looking for a Senior Product Designer with experience in B2B SaaS product to join our US-based remote team. This opportunity is well suited for a versatile UI / UX product designer with design experience in the SaaS space.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of our product development process, from early concept, to wireframe, to prototype/mockup, to pixel perfect design, build, and launch. Since we are a small team, you’ll also have your hand in directing and prioritizing the product roadmap. In this role, you’ll be responsible for owning Localize’s user experience, interface design, and brand.
This is a remote position only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.
- Map a plan for new products and features based on company vision, customer feedback, and business objectives.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh UI/UX of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Translate wireframes into highly-polished visual composites while following (and developing) a UI style guide.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with product team and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Work closely with engineering to oversee execution and build of a new product/features; be “go to” person when designs specs require clarification or change.
- Iterate and improve on product/features over time based on data from user feedback and lessons learned.
- Develop launch strategies including: designing email campaigns to announce new functionality; updating marketing / features pages to reflect new functionality / products; etc.
- Follow up post-launch to measure product effectiveness and user experience, and to verify / validate the original hypothesis on which the new product/feature built.
- Test new product ideas / features with customers to validate assumptions before dedicating resources to building something.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 2 consecutive years of remote work experience (mandatory)
- Minimum of 6+ years as an experience designing UI / UX for B2B SaaS products (design portfolio a must)
- Solid skillset around user flows, wire frames, mockups, and generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products
- Strong facilitation and project management skills. Ability to lead collaborative design sessions.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate your product design vision and defend your design decisions.
- An understanding of marketing techniques and aptitude a plus
- Strong ability to solicit user feedback, both directly with customers and indirectly through tracking customer usage and impact on sales through analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Salesforce/Freshsales
- A team player who can work autonomously and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
This position is only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.