Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking to invest more to accelerate growth. As a Product Designer at Mixmax, you will be responsible for building delightful products that will change the way that people think about work. This is a high-impact role, with an opportunity to work on a good mix of challenging product design projects and occasional visual design support for key marketing campaigns.
You will be working with a very senior design team that likes to move fast and has a strong vision for design at Mixmax. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has strong visual design skills and is looking for a challenging opportunity to take their UX skills to the next level.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Gained a solid understanding of the product, market space & our vision
- Have designed and shipped 2-3 key product features
- Contributed to and enhanced our visual design language for both product and marketing.
- Provided design support for occasional marketing campaigns.
- Partnered with other designers to build our product design system and design processes.
Within six months, you’ll:
- Have established an incredibly exciting design vision for your product area and own design for core parts of the product.
- Have made a demonstrable impact on our visual design language in collaboration with the other senior designers on the team.
- Increased the design quality bar for your product area and also Mixmax at large.
Preferred skills and background
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working as a product designer on B2B SaaS products with lots of traffic/users.
- Strong visual design background. Your early career could have been in graphic design or marketing agencies.
- Proven ability to prototype complex product and user flows.
- Ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a clear, simple design with minimal guidance.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your designs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to product & engineering.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to design & ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, doing UX research, or helping QA your products..
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers - from users on our free plan to decision makers in large enterprises and are familiar with common user research methods.