The XD Mobile team crafts the user experiences for our iOS and Android mobile applications. We combine elegant user interfaces, interaction fundamentals, motion design, and apply design patterns that result in apps that are fun and entertaining to use. Our apps have consistently earned 4.5 to 5 star ratings from our enthusiastic users.
Join Rally Health as a Senior Product Designer where you will work with Engineering to implement your work and perfect the user experience. You will report to the Mobile Design Director and work with an existing 4 person team.
- Complete UX/UI design of interfaces for iOS and Android
- Build low to high fidelity prototypes of interaction, animations or transitions
- Collaborate with the product team, the development team, and other designers on product features
- Maintain and evolve Rally application style kits and branding
- Present your work creatively and can explain design decisions
- Great professional design experience
- Experience designing the UX/UI of an app that has launched
- BA or BFA in design or related field preferred
- Outstanding information architecture and interaction design
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision
- Build rapid prototypes or short animation studies if needed using appropriate tools such as After Effects, Swift/Xcode, Framer.js, or Origami
- Understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and UIKit, Google’s Material Design, and general mobile design patterns
- Understand what makes an experience good or bad
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees