We’re guiding hundreds of millions of people each day to the content they care about - over 150 million logged in, and over half a billion people logged out - and with your contributions, we’ll make it even faster, easier, and more fun to find out what matters most right now.
The Stay Informed team is focused on helping users engage in conversations, publish information and lead discussions in Twitter’s consumer product. We are looking for an innovative and self-motivated Senior Product Designer to join our team and help define our Interests products.
Who You Are:
Do you have a passion for problem solving and user-centered design? Love using Twitter? Come help us make Twitter awesome for the millions of people that rely on our service every day. As a member of the Twitter Design team, you’ll work closely with other Designers, Researchers, Product and Engineering teams to develop solutions to new problems, while bringing consistency, simplicity, and ease-of-use to the Twitter experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for Twitter’s mobile and web apps.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions, build prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design coherence across the features on Twitter app and website.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Mentor other designers.
- Expert at designing and building social products for mobile and desktop experiences
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems
- Experience working with design systems and helping to evolve them
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: both in writing and in-person
- Passion for identifying and solving customer problems
- Nimble in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Skilled with the latest tools for prototyping and visualizing your ideas. (e.g. Figma, Principle, Origami)
- 6+ years of product design experience
- Portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual and interaction design skills that includes mobile apps and responsive websites.
Requirements to be Considered:
You must include a link on your resume with your current design portfolio to be considered for this role. The portfolio cannot be password protected and should follow the guidance below. Applications submitted without this will not be considered.
- 3–5 recent product design examples
- Examples should demonstrate strong visual design and interaction skills
- Showcases design development, iteration, prototyping, and testing as well as use of design patterns and UI components
- Portfolio should demonstrate your customer focus and your understanding of the business needs and context you are designing for
- Clear articulation of the role you played on each project