As a Product Manager at Clearbit—and in this role—you’ll be joining a growing, impactful Product team to shape Clearbit integrations and the Clearbit products in this space. You’ll identify opportunities and be a critical part of product development, before and after launch. You’ll work closely and directly with customers, partners and teams across Clearbit (customer success, engineering, design, data, analytics, growth, leadership) to vet ideas, build ideas, and go to market. You’ll find yourself building relationships for customer development, writing specs and communicating vision, laying out a roadmap, and executing on it.
Our ideal Product Manager has the capability to move seamlessly between technical systems and business objectives and is as excited about high-level strategy, communications, and building the right thing for customers as they are about executing on ideas to create impactful products that drive us forward as a company.
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlasssian.
It’s an exciting time to join Clearbit. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company, on track to double revenue for the third straight year, and full of can-do people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Own the integrations roadmap. Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions, with the proper fidelity needed for a given audience: customer success, product development, leadership, and customers.
- Partner with our customers and dig into our data. Validate ideas with customers and analyze the data to seek out the right products and strategies for Clearbit to focus our efforts on.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate, and bring ideas to life. Understand the problem, write product specs, whiteboard and collaborate with engineering and design, create cards and coordinate teams, assist in go-to-market strategies, and do whatever it takes to go bring an idea to life and drive value for our customers.
You may be a fit if:
- You have the product experience. You’ve developed depth and breadth in your Product Management skills, and have demonstrated an ability to lead product initiatives with measurable results. You have taken a b2b SaaS product to market.
- Your focus is on customer value and experience. You recognize that we can build anything but it’s figuring out the right thing to build for customers—and truly understanding their challenges and problems they face—that matters most.
- You’re creative. You can dream and brainstorm and explore the opposite perspective. You’re not afraid of new or different ideas.
- Technical challenges aren’t scary. You’ve worked with complex systems, data, APIs, CRMs, and/or marketing or sales automation platforms.
- You have excellent communication skills. You’re as comfortable writing for and talking to customers as you are talking to leadership, design, engineering. You know your audiences, what’s important to them, and can tailor the message so it’s concise and clear.
- Your attention-to-detail is top notch. You’re quick to catch pitfalls and potential issues, and aren’t afraid to ask why or communicate your understanding of a situation. You ensure everyone is aligned and understands what matters and why
Working at Clearbit
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it’s easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return. Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it’s incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions
- Education benefits