Open to worldwide talent!
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that are not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers’ love!
About The Job
Tempo is looking to hire Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning Automation.
We are looking for someone passionate and experienced in enterprise data, automation and machine learning. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that can drive enterprise data and machine learning across Tempo products and product teams. Product Managers own their initiatives end-to-end and are responsible for their ultimate success. This is a high impact role that is well-suited to highly collaborative people who are excited by the challenge of identifying, validating, building and launching new products.
The role involves
- Define product strategy and vision and own the product roadmap and related literature
- Address bottlenecks, identify inefficiencies, anticipate and make trade-offs; balance the business and customers needs versus technical constraints
- Own business metrics for customer engagement, and operational reliability. Design mechanisms to ensure long-term product or business success
- Own Business Requirement Documents, User Stories, Use Cases, and Product Strategy documents
- Evaluate technical solutions with alternatives and decompose significantly complex problems into concise and effective technical propositions
- Partner with multiple tech and product teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering (or Technology)
- MBA or Masters in Engineering/Science (an asset)
- 5+ yrs. In Engineering, Product Management or relevant experience
- Knowledge of basic SQL, query, data analysis, and cost-benefit analysis
- Required experience in Machine Learning and/or data science product development
- Knowledge of software development, coding, and software architecture preferred
- Experience in scrum, agile development and software development solutions like Jira
- Experience working with in-house technology teams and product teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think clearly
- Ability to analyze quantitatively
- Highly developed problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to support scope of requirements and prioritize features
What’s In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!