Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking to invest more to accelerate growth. As Sr. Product Manager, you will be responsible for building delightful products that will change the way that people think about work. This is a high visibility, high-impact role and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to create an entirely new category of business software.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Gained a solid understanding of the product, market space & competition
- Have shipped 2-3 key product features
- Built a roadmap for the next quarter
Within six months, you’ll:
- Have established an incredibly exciting long-term vision for your product area
- Increased adoption, engagement & retention metrics for your key features
Preferred skills and background
- 3+ years as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company with a lot of traffic/users.
- Proven experience launching major product features that make a meaningful impact. Consistent history of driving measurable user or revenue growth.
- Strong ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a product roadmap with minimal guidance.
- Passion for well designed products. You have an eye for design and are eager to collaborate with designers to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your specs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to design & engineering.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, helping QA your products or training the GTM team for new feature launches.
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers - from users on our free plan to decision makers in large enterprises.
- Familiarity with the Sales & Marketing tech stack is a plus.