Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn’t!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless for teams everywhere.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be responsible for defining a product strategy and KPIs, gaining alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritizing a roadmap that helps your team achieve your business goals.
- You will articulate user problems and product needs, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in research, data, support, sales, and marketing and other company stakeholders.
- You’ll help define hypotheses for product enhancements and run experiments to validate contributions towards user and business outcomes.
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises, and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts.”
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at a product-led SaaS software company
- Familiarity with design and development team workflows
- A data-driven approach to product development and growth
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- The ability to dive into big projects and manage them from start to finish
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment