Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. While initially bootstrapped and profitable within two years, Refersion was acquired by Assembly in 2020 (backed by Providence Strategic Growth) and is making a significant investment in growing our collaborative, nimble, and curious team as well as our core technology.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the entire Refersion team is presently working from home.
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive the development and evolution of our dynamic SaaS Solutions that help e-Commerce merchants to discover, engage, build relationships with Influencers/Affiliates and track the promotions they enable. As a mid-level member of our team, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to become an integral part of our fast growing SaaS company.
Location: While relocation is not available for this position, we will consider remote candidates who are able to travel (<10%).
What You’ll Do
- Build the roadmap, strategy for your product line and lead the ideation, technical development, and evolution of innovative features/functionality that increase our clients’ ROI and affiliate’s success
- Establish shared vision across product, engineering, business development, and customer success teams by building consensus on priorities and lead the execution
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to uncover user needs and identify solutions
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis and communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product process, deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Discovery
- Collaborate with the design team to build intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- 6+ years’ experience building products and overseeing technical and design deliverables
- 4+ years of experience in building enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in marketing tech, ad-tech or e-commerce domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
- A solid background in web/graphic design and/or development team management is strongly preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of best practices for agile development, sprint planning, and ticket management/creation
- Strong design sensibility and organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership/leadership
- Creative problem-solving skills, planning and data analytics skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
We’re a small team of experts focused on working closely together. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Accommodating between virtual and in-person work
- Flexible work hours
- Coworking office space conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and Miami, complete with a stocked kitchen
- Virtual social events and sense of community (even online)
- Subsidized CitiBike and fitness memberships
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale