People Data Labs is focused on democratizing access to world-class business information. We empower developers to create innovative, compliant data products at scale. We’re building clean, consumable datasets of resume, company, location, and school data, which our customers consume via a suite of APIs.
We have a fantastic team of around 50 people. We’re profitable, and we’re growing quickly. We’re backed by notable investors, including Founders Fund, 8VC, and Susa Ventures.
We spend an extensive amount of time searching the globe for people who are hungry to improve, curious about how things work, and who don’t accept dogma as truth.
- Own the web platform. Partnering cross-functionally with the engineering and marketing teams, you will research and define the future marketing technology platform for PDL. This is a chance to expand and improve the platform that will impact every visitor’s experience with PDL’s web properties.
- Own the roadmap. Defining our future technology roadmap and integrations that enable our marketing teams to engage with our builders via the right channel at the right time. Evaluating, testing, and sourcing new marketing technologies that ensure we have a world-class web infrastructure that scales globally.
- Own the optimization. Create user, functional, and technical requirements for website enhancements, as well as the process & infrastructure to orchestrate continuous testing & optimizations based on business goals. Integrate the process and execution with dependent teams’ workstreams to ensure all members responsible for web properties are aligned with performance findings and planned optimizations.
- 3+ years experience in product management or product development roles.
- Extensive knowledge of digital tracking tools, metrics, and analysis from input channels, time on page, bounce & exit, conversion, content paths, and conversion funnels that contribute to downstream growth.
- 3+ years experience in website optimization, A/B testing, and funnel development and nurture.
- Ability to implement changes within the various analytics tools supporting the website.
- Experience designing and conducting primary qualitative research, including 1:1 customer interviews and usability studies.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong self-starter - you’re a startup within a startup.
- Experience designing and executing primary quantitative research a plus.
- Engineering/Developer background a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, UX, HIG, or comparable field
What we Offer
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health, fitness, and office stipends
- The permanent ability to work wherever and however you want
Yearly Salary: $120-200k