Hello prospective pickle! The Product Marketing Manager leverages their deep experience in marketing, process, research, analytics, and team leadership to position our product to increase user adoption, user engagement, and new signups for Design Pickle’s stock image website, FreshStock.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing tech-enabled services company that is well-positioned to grow further onto the international stage.
Reports to: Director of Product Marketing
On a daily basis, works closely with: Product Directors, Product Marketing Managers, Director of Brand & Content
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- Enthusiasm for our purpose: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Direct experience leading Product Marketing Teams for SaaS or technology enabled service companies, in a high-growth environment.
- Direct experience working inside Product Marketing Teams in technology, SaaS, or technology enables service companies.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience.
- Proven results driving adoption and growth for products that you manage. You will be required to share examples and success metrics of your past work.
- Proven results as a leader. You will be building and leading a team of growth marketers, designers and content creators and you will be working closely with our product development team.
- Solid track record with major projects, including product/feature launches, cross-channel campaigns, product marketing positioning, data and analytics.
- Direct involvement in improving client product engagement, backed by data and metric based results.
- Experience working with Product teams to deliver strategy and tactics for campaigns that increase engagement and adoption
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and we need to know you can manage your time effectively.
Other qualities we are looking for include:
- Knowledge with Hubspot, Google Analytics, and other modern marketing tools
- Natural copywriter and written communicator
- Proven track record of building and/or improving company culture.
- Genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great products
- Cross-departmental leadership to ensure the product marketing strategy is rolled out effectively internally and externally
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS™).
Bonus Pickle points:
- Experience running product launches and go to market strategies for stock libraries
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Develop a firm understanding our FreshStock product’s roadmap
- Update the roadmap based on current, future, and discovered needs
- Develop a near-term product marketing strategy for upcoming features and opportunities
- Develop an ongoing product marketing cadence for existing clients
- Establish the baseline KPIs and measurables for success with your product
- This is a base + bonus position. You will be incentivized to drive growth for this new product.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Gusto.
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity…and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we’re building here.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.