HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. About The Role
Our team is focused on developing and launching managed versions of HashiCorp’s commercial products via the HashiCorp Cloud Platform (HCP). As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on the HCP team, you will be responsible for the overall go-to-market motion as we roll out HCP services across every major cloud provider. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing team at the center of one of the most important strategic initiatives for HashiCorp - prominently featured in the opening keynote at our recently concluded HashiConf Digital community conference:
In this role you can expect to:
- Be the go-to-market lead for HashiCorp SaaS offerings - working closely with sales, product management, and engineering to drive adoption and inform the product roadmap.
- Interface with product marketers form the core product lines to develop positioning, messaging, and pricing that is tailored to and consistent across cloud offerings.
- Rally sales teams to an expanded business model communicate the value proposition to the global sales team and in developing the sales tools and training that support the selling process. Work with the team to deliver content related to value propositions, competitive differentiators, and product-focused sales materials.
- Collaborate with partner marketing teams to drive awareness, campaigns, and co-marketing through cloud provider partner organizations. Work with alliances and channel teams to engage and enable cloud provider sales teams and technical specialists.
- Use your domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our target personas to create specific content to help customers learn about, select, and be advocates for the cloud service versions of our products.
- Collaborate with the revenue marketing team to design campaigns, drive demand, grow revenue, and build out the SaaS business. Understand the user and customer journeys that are specific to our SaaS offerings and align key messages to target audiences within those journeys.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; understand the market landscape in order to effectively position cloud services. Serve as the voice of the customer to the internal product-focused teams to reinforce solving customer challenges.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 5-8 years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a technical or field-facing role related to cloud, infrastructure, IT operations or networking.
- Technical subject matter expert in cloud infrastructure, with a strong understanding of the impact of cloud, distributed systems, core infrastructure, and DevOps approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel required
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with enterprise open source software offerings and experience bringing them to market
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in core marketing functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills