Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby Engineer to help build a complex but stable real-time logistics system on Ruby.
Our office is located in Carrer de Pau Claris, 186 08037 Barcelona, one street away from Gaudi’s famous Casa Milà however the role might be fully Remote.
You will join a highly distributed international team of 16 backend Engineers and will report to Emili.
- Design, develop, test and implement new features
- Work closely with our product team and other tech team such as the Data, Mobile, Frontend, QA, DevOps teams
- Understand the product and ensure it’s awesomeness in terms of usability, robustness and business value
- Grow with us and share: https://medium.com/stuart-engineering 🤓
- 5+ years of industry experience working on backend systems
- Fluency in Ruby
- Experience with a relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Fluent in English
Want to put a smile on our face?
- Experience with Elixir
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours, extra days off - RTT
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant LunchR
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent family private health care
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza this year!