The Role 👷
- Develop new product features and improve existing ones using a test-driven approach
- Work closely with other engineers, product managers and designers to deliver an amazing product experience for our customers
- Help your team plan, estimate and deliver projects. Shipping isn't just about merging pull requests – we put an emphasis on writing culture and ask engineers to document what they've created to expand our collective knowledge
- Contribute new ideas for developing features and refactoring areas of code
- Share what you've learned by talking at our weekly Engineering Forum
- Continually expand your knowledge of both our business and technology domain. We have the resources and we give you the time to learn!
- Develop and apply your mentoring and leadership skills
Apps we use: GitHub, Trello, G Suite, Notion, Miro
We look for:
- Commercial experience of developing and maintaining web apps
- Enthusiasm for taking complex problems and simplifying them for customers
- Attention to detail. We value people who believe a job worth doing is worth doing right
- Pragmatism; being committed to getting things done while understanding tradeoffs
- A high level of self-motivation and self-awareness
- A commitment to ongoing self-development, improving both technical and soft skills. If you have the commitment, we can provide opportunities for you.
- Strong communication skills. Being able to write well and articulate your thoughts are great skills to have in any business.