Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, and we’re looking for great people to help us ship advanced automation features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
We’re hiring product-focused senior software engineers who will build new features, scale distributed systems to handle millions of events, and lead projects, all as part of a globally distributed team.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Work with React, Node, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis.
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of Mixmax’s product.
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within six months, you’ll:
- Lead and contribute to the development of critical projects, working with and mentoring other engineers.
- Work with your team to improve our delivery processes and advocate for building maintainable, high quality code in a distributed codebase.
- Help build the culture of a growing team.
Preferred skills and background:
- Mixmax is still growing fast, so we love new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding their technical abilities.
- We take pride in the quality of our work, so we’re looking for engineers with experience in maintaining and supporting the systems they’ve built.
- We’re a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
- We recognize that it’s important to be able to collaborate synchronously with teammates sometimes. To join important meetings and pair program with teammates, we ask that you have the flexibility to work from 9 AM - 11 AM Pacific Time on some days as needed.
It’s also awesome (and 100% not a requirement!) for you to:
- Have worked in a distributed codebase with microservices and shared modules.
- Be familiar with secondary tools in our tech stack, like Elasticsearch or Redis.
- Have worked on a Google Chrome extension or Salesforce integration.
- Be able to refer other great engineers to work at Mixmax! 😉