Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is on a mission to make the Internet better by providing people everywhere with online access to be empowered to make individual contributions. As a company, we embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and understanding to encourage freedom, inspire innovation, and promote inclusivity; creating an environment for everyone to thrive!
Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people unironically called it the Information Superhighway. We are a 25-year-old global start-up embracing agility and creativity in order to continually seize opportunity for growth. We have evolved from a start-up domain service provider to becoming the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world while expanding our business with Ting, an Internet services company partnering with towns and cities to change what customers expect from their Internet Service Provider. We are building fiber networks across the US and have already launched Gigabit speed service in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Idaho and California, laying the groundwork for rapid scale.
Our growth has been incredible, smart, and measured, built on a solid technical and financial foundation. We have doubled our workforce in the last 4 years and continue in rapid expansion mode, providing services to millions of customers around the world.
Tucows is hiring a seasoned Product Manager who is passionate about SaaS, microservices, and modern event-based software. We are looking for a leader with strong communication and analytical abilities to inspire colleagues to build Tucows’ next generation suite of cloud-native services. In this role, you will:
- Own the product roadmap for several technology platform services within the Shared Services business unit.
- Deliver modular, scalable solutions for internal and external customers today while always looking to the future.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture and further push Tucows toward modern product practices based on data and customer needs.
- Improve and expand your skills driven by an unbridled desire to learn about new technologies and processes.
- Partner across the company with engineering and business unit operators.
A bit about you:
- A communicator with a proven track record of impacting stakeholders through modern product thinking.
- Technical knowledge of event-driven architecture, microservices, and API-first platform development.
- Methods and tools for enabling a strong technical culture of continuous integration and development, developer documentation, and organic transparency and communication.
- An uncanny ability to take complex technical problems and distill them into understandable frameworks in order to foster support for technical resources.
- Active listener who has a knack for knowing when to proactively share and offer context.
- Skilled at operating in a relatively flat, cross-functional organization, full of collaboration with many different fields.
- Deeply understand the Cloud software and SaaS landscape, specifically when it comes to B2B platforms.
- You care deeply about delivering on our brand promise and are excited to immerse yourself in our culture.