We are a virtual and in-person community events software platform. We help companies build, grow and scale their global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, eBay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
About the Role and the Design team
At Bevy, we’re looking for a motivated Senior UI Designer to join our growing team. In this role you will be mostly involved in product design projects. You will work within the Design team where we daily have stand ups to sync, check for possible show stoppers or shift tasks.
We communicate honestly and thoughtfully so everyone is on the same page (check our complete list of Values throughout the company). Design thinking is our methodology and Empathy is one of our most important values. “Teamwork makes the dream work”. We work well together. When one of us wins, we all win.
- Excellent visual and interaction skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience or proven/demonstrated ability to produce at a high level as an individual contributor and on teams in a typical work environment
- Located within the Americas (we are a remote team but would like to constrain Time Zone as possible)
Nice to have:
- Experience creating Design Systems
- Familiar with product accessibility
You will fit in well with us if you:
- Are highly organized and detail oriented
- Know how to balance perfectionism with agile deliverables
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Share new ideas that may improve our way of work
- Take constructive criticism with ease and grace - Everybody is continuously learning
- Have a proactive attitude with a willingness to take on any task. We are growing, but still a startup - Giving others a hand is our way of working
- Participate in product projects from ideation to final stage
- Contributing to the creation of our Design System
- Contribute in other existing projects. If you have ideas of how to improve processes we are open to suggestions
- Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented