MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
he team ❤️
The product design team is one of the newer teams at MoonPay. We work hand-in-hand with the entire product team across all their squads; Core Product, Growth, Payments , Crypto & KYC, and support them with exceptional UI & UX. The key mission for MoonPay design has been to fundamentally rethink the experience of buying crypto. To date, well-thought out design has often been overlooked in crypto, and products have mostly been designed with crypto-natives in mind. The vision for MoonPay Design is to build a team of the best in-class UI designers and UX designers that are binded by a mission of making crypto more accessible.
What you’ll do 👀
- Create UX designs that meet project objectives through research and usability testing.
- Represent the voice of the user throughout the product design process, while ensuring UX consistency across products.
- Articulate complex concepts through personas, scenarios, storyboards, design sketching, wireframes, and rapid prototyping.
- Understand best practices for carrying out UX research & discovery.
- Develop concepts, as well as outline proposed technical functionality.
- Create design documentation materials to support definition of specifications for engineering.
- Develop low fidelity mockups to design and validate the solution.
- Own creative process from ideation to final deliverable.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Product Designers.
- Work strategically across multiple cross-functional squads.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Product Design discipline.
You should apply if ✅
- You have a user-centric mindset.
- You have a passionate curiosity for UX with a solid foundation in layout and design.
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and human-computer interaction.
- You have knowledge of cognitive science and psychology, with a solid understanding of user experience design.
- You have expert-level knowledge of Sketch, Figma, or equivalent platforms.
- You have a high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learned, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
For this role we are ideally looking for a candidate based in Europe or able to work +/-4 GMT working hours.
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and for Design roles consists of the following:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Short take home task
- Final interview(s) (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of 600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️