CartKit is seeking a full-time Frontend Developer. The Frontend Developer will be responsible for frontend developmental aspects of our main applications which is used by thousands of e-commerce sites daily (see www.cartkit.com). Most of our applications are built in VueJS, so we expect all applicants to be well versed in it.
You’ll work directly with our founder as well as our Lead Frontend Engineer. We’re looking for someone with plenty of experience and drive to get things done. We’re looking for a well rounded developer, simply writing good code isn’t enough. We want someone who can think about creative solutions to complex problems, be opinionated about product decisions, and have a keen eye for design.
About the role:
- senior level position, looking for experienced candidates only
- must be willing to work Eastern Standard Time (+/- 3 hours)
- must be great at communication (fluent in English)
- must be hungry to learn and contribute to a fast growing company
- UI/UX design experience is a big plus!
- Backend experience is also a plus but not required
- Vue.js, Nuxt.js, React, NodeJS
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- flexbox, animations, media queries
- gulp, yarn, npm
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Learning and Development
- 100% Remote
- Diversity and Equality
CartKit believes good work deserves to be rewarded, and doesn’t use remote work as an excuse to pay less.