Pitch is a new company from the makers of Wunderlist and we are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our Marketing team and take ownership of building the foundation of our marketing and tech strategy.
Who we are looking for
- You have 4-6 year of experience in Web Development
- You have experience with integration of marketing platform services such as CRM (e.g. Braze, Intercom), Customer Service tools (e.g. Intercom), Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- You care about clean code and documentation and understand the benefits of testing
- You have previous experience with static site generators and other forms of performance optimized content management systems
- You have a good understanding of the adaptive design and lots of practical experience in developing responsive websites
- You are a great communicator
- You are self driven and can influence your team to get projects going
- You have experience with best-practice with SEO
What you’ll do
- Define and lead our marketing tech strategy
- Kick start and accelerate our marketing engineering work
- Create best-practices for accessibility, and own the making of our website accessible for all
- Lead engineers and projects while owning the technical direction of a product area.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistency and quality
- Work in an agile environment with other cross functional teams
Would be great to have
- Experience working with any of these technologies : CSS preprocessors (such as SASS), Clojure(Script) or React.js.
- Experience working on customer data (e.g. Segment), attribution tracking (e.g. Adjust), analytics (e.g. Amplitude) and similar tools
Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!