BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our SEO Content Strategist, you will be responsible for overseeing end-to-end SEO strategy and operations to grow BetterUp’s brand and generate leads. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Communications and Content Marketing, you will play a key role in improving organic site performance, visibility, and conversion rate.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Content Strategist who can set and realize a vision for organic search by leveraging leadership, communication, analytics, and operational skills. The individual will work closely with a team of SEO content writers to edit/publish content and collaborate with campaign managers to coordinate SEO with paid search.
- Build and execute Search Engine Optimization strategies based on web, search, digital advertising and CRM analytics data
- Perform actionable site audits, competitive analysis, keyword research, backlink audits, and other SEO deliverables in collaboration with your team members to maximize ROI and performance
- Manage high-output editorial workflow and operations through in-house and freelance assignments, staffing
- Edit and publish new and existing content across our platforms and manage our content library within our CMS
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments to ensure BetterUp retains a competitive edge
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 2+ years experience as a SEO Strategist or similar role (experience in B2B marketing a plus)
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics tools (i.e. Moz, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.), and CMS
- Analytical skills to dig into website data and track content performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize workflow and meet deadlines
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution