The Demand Generation Team at Perceptyx is seeking an SEO/Paid Manager to serve as our in-house lead for paid and SEM (search) advertising and strategy. Your goal is to use digital marketing techniques to increase company market share, brand awareness, and new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Perceptyx’s global PPC search and display programs via Google, Bing, LinkedIn, and more. By engaging and activating our top-of-funnel prospects, building a best-in-class reporting and optimization engine, and designing and implementing new campaigns on behalf of the demand gen team, you will directly impact the achievement of the company’s marketing and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with, and a passion for digital marketing techniques, both paid and unpaid. You will possess a start-up mentality with a demonstrated ability to execute and optimize digital tactics and take ownership of key tools. You will be responsible for program execution, paid media budget management, and reporting and help to direct supporting agency relationships.
Although this position is listed for the Temecula, CA area; we welcome all USA REMOTE talent!
What You Will Do:
- Oversee paid media campaign strategy and execution
- Help direct our digital agency partners, ensuring operational excellence in campaign optimization, testing, and expansion while driving them to be proactive, creative, and efficient
- Work with internal campaign and demand gen teams to create and update keyword-specific landing pages with a focus on performance.
- Develop a plan for A|B testing new landing pages for improved conversion rates.
- Report on campaign performance and success metrics (weekly/monthly), creative unit performance, and return on investment, analyzing the impact of SEM on customer acquisition.
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to a changing sales environment
- Drive continuous improvement through the implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust “build, test, learn” approach
- Collaborate with peers in demand gen, events, campaign execution, and web site design/development to ensure messaging and creative alignment for all digital campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing technology, tools, and best practices
- Have a strong sense of ownership and take pride in your performance and its impact on the marketing team and the company’s overall success.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Marketing related field
- 5 years’ experience in paid media and SEM campaign management, including paid search (Google Ads, Bing), remarketing, display, video advertising, and social media advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook). Google AdWords certified a plus.
- Consistent record in driving customer acquisition through search and other paid platforms
- Ability to stay motivated and productive in a remote work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and remain agile as program schedules and events shift.
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency with Google Analytics and Excel.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Experience with Hotjar, SEMRush, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio
- Comfortable using project management software such as Trello to manage projects and day-to-day tasks
- Experience with account-based marketing tactics (ABM)
- B2B startup experience
- Flexible work schedules (before, during, AND after Covid-19)
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family