MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We are seeking an SEO Specialist to drive the continued growth of organic traffic and be an internal champion for SEO at MURAL. You are a data-driven and technically-savvy individual, who fully understands SEO best practices and has been responsible for defining, executing and measuring the impact of SEO strategies and optimizations.
- Maximize organic traffic growth on our website using whitehat SEO methods, ensuring that SEO strategies are well implemented and consistent across owned sites and subdomains.
- Drive SEO project roadmap, identifying key areas of growth and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive prioritization and execution.
- Working with cross functional teams, optimize site architecture, URL structures, and on-page content for maximized indexing, crawl depth, and keyword relevance.
- Identify, define, and write detailed SEO requirements by recommending site optimizations that will maximize ROI and increase MURAL’s presence in Organic Search.
- Develop strategies to leverage new web technologies, social networking, user generated content and PR efforts to drive qualified traffic.
- Report on key results and project status, to stakeholders across the organization.
- Evangelize SEO throughout the organization; educating on both technical and content best practices, utilizing the latest trends in SEO techniques. Establish and refine processes to ensure these standards are being followed.
- Be passionate and proactive about SEO updates by staying up-to-date on all the latest trends, best practices, and Google Algorithm updates ideally with active engagement in the SEO community.
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, including hands-on experience with technical SEO analysis and content marketing
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console, MOZ, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Botify, etc.) and strong analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze and report on KPI’s
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audienceS
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
- In the future, willingness to travel
Ideally you have…
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Asana project management
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner