MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 981,553 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. To do even bigger things, we need people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do.
We’re looking for a Social Media & Community Manager who will embrace the opportunity to lead our social media efforts, building and implementing strategies to make MailerLite’s community stronger and more active. The ideal candidate will have great online communication skills, loves sparking friendly and engaging conversations on all social media channels and would be excited to build relationships with our clients and partners. If email marketing and online relationship-building is your jam, please join us!
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role where managing online communities on social media platforms was your main responsibility
- Highly skilled in building communities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience creating and implementing social media strategies with clear goals and success metrics
- Excellent communication skills with online communities on social networks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and keep messages constructive at all times
- Interest in email marketing
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Confident in working independently, handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Salary: $20,000 - $38,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day!
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee if you do decide to work from our Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently