We are a virtual and in-person community events software platform. We help companies build, grow and scale their global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, eBay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In May 2020, Bevy raised a $15M Series B funding round. On top of that, we’re rolling out Bevy Virtual, a new product to help communities solve difficult problems and drive business results.
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative, highly organized Social Media Manager with a proven track record managing B2B enterprise social media campaigns. You should have proven experience creating content, executing well, and using analytics to measure results. You will be directly responsible for executing campaigns that drive conversation and engagement on our social channels. In addition to being responsible for daily creation and posting, you will focus on developing and executing an ongoing calendar of proactive content that mixes core brand messages, marketing campaigns, company news, and field marketing events. You will work with the marketing team to tailor content to help generate leads and report on the ROI.
- Content strategy, creation, and curation: day-to-day strategy, calendar development and execution of targeted, brand-driven content for all Bevy and CMX channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
- Create, edit, and animate video to provide compelling, education-driven content.
- Social measurement and analytics: leverage internal and external measurement tools to analyze activity that informs program planning, as well as provide reports on performance, and continually find ways to improve.
- Organize, maintain, and monitor video content on social platforms as our product matures.
- Run social media campaigns, design experiments, develop content strategy, and execute social media content campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Investigate and test new social channels to communicate with our existing customers and future prospects.
- Create and scale social media content pipeline and deployment process to systematize the content creation pipeline.
Key Performance Metrics
- Audience Growth
- Content Reach
Skills and Capabilities
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant for B2B enterprise solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practice superior time management.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.