Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn’t!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
Our ideal candidate is a creative, strategy-driven, fast-moving Social Media Manager who has experience overseeing and executing the strategy, content creation, and management across all social media channels. This role is a primary voice for our brand and is responsible for its delivery to our followers.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and oversee Process Street’s social media content and strategy
- Develop social media content and creative for all channels
- Build and support our online community
- Generate detailed social advertising plans
- Grow social media following across all platforms
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign using detailed analytics (outline spend, trends, ROI, areas for improvement)
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Strong familiarity with major social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest YouTube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Excellent and crisp copywriting and communication.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills.