Are you someone who’s excited as hell about all-things social media? Do you love when things are moving fast and there’s constant growth? Are you incredible to work with? If yes, then read on!
I’m Calvin Correli, and I’m looking for a world-class Social Media Manager to work directly with me and my outstanding marketing team. Together, we are building my personal brand as well as working on many other exciting projects. I’m a super creative individual, a spiritual teacher, someone who loves engaging with my audience to serve them, coach them, love them, kick them, shake them, wake them, inspire them, uplift them, make them laugh, and make them cry.
I need someone who sees the power and potential in my mess and my message, and knows how to build a massive audience, following, and community around that. Building my personal brand is my number one focus in 2020, so we’ll be working very closely together.
I founded Simplero, a software company that helps coaches, authors and speakers transform lives at scale through online courses and memberships. We’re an all-remote team of 25 passionate about service, personal growth, and simplicity. We have helped 2500 customers in 30 countries make over $150M in real money. We’re changing lives, we’re providing livelihoods, and we’re offering an insanely valuable service, especially in these times.
This is a full-time remote position, though being able to meet up with Calvin in-person in New York City (once this whole corona situation is over) is a plus.
You’re good at:
- Creating engaging content, analyzing the engagement results and being quick to make necessary changes
- Being super strategic about your work
- Executing consistently and disciplined on a strategy
- Quickly getting ideas and running with them
- Quickly sensing what resonates with people and how to engage them
- Thinking on your feet and figuring things out
- Learning and growing every day
- Writing and communicating clearly
- Catching the latest memes and goings-ons and riffing on them
- Moving quickly, making stuff happen
What you’ll do
You’ll be responsible for everything related to my brand—strategy, content, marketing—alongside me.
We will be running the Garyvee content model. Document, don’t create. Put me in situations where I can respond. Record everything. Repurpose. Edit. Cut up. Publish lots of content. Experiment. Engage. Listen. Rinse & repeat.
I’m super creative. Lot of ideas. Lots of insight. Put me in the right context, and content flows. Your job is to point me in the right direction, capture the moment, and take it from there.
For pillar content, we’ll be doing a podcast where I interview other influencers, a Q&A show, mini-documentaries, getting me on other people’s podcasts, and—when the world opens back up— public speaking.
You will manage a small team of freelancers and other team members to help you execute on all this. But you’ll be very very hands-on to begin with. We’re running fast, smart, and lean. We’ll fire up the jets and build the plane mid-flight. This stuff isn’t rocket science. Momentum’s everything.
Responsibilities include at a high level:
- Building a rockstar plan and strategy on Instagram and Facebook
- Building a social media presence on Instagram and Facebook
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Developing and refining the overall brand strategy
- Extracting and cross-posting micro-content from our pillar content
- Executing new pillar content and micro content ideas
- Driving traffic to that content
- Listening to, engaging with, and fostering community among our audience
- Curating questions from our audience
- Getting Calvin booked on other people’s shows, and other people on Calvin’s shows
- Managing Calvin’s website, blog, email /newsletter, and all social media properties
- Booking speaking engagements
- 2+ years of recent, full-time social media/brand building experience
- Experience working in a rapidly growing environment
- Exceptionally good at figuring out everything to do with using social media and related tech … you don’t need no IT support
- Experience turning raw footage and ideas into compelling creative
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- A sharp mind, and a hunger to make a big splash
- Experience working with a content Calendar
- Can take our concepts and strategies and execute them daily
Working with Calvin and Simplero will accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as flexible work hours, coaching by our team coach, and lots of opportunity for training and skills development. After all, our business is about personal and spiritual growth!