We are looking for an experienced developer to help us change the status quo of lending and banking landscape for online businesses in Europe. You will join small, 6 people strong engineering team at a company that is backed by early investors in some of the most successful, transformative companies in its sector, creating solutions that empower entrepreneurs to focus on changing the world.
Working directly with inspirational SME co-founders your role will be hugely impactful, shaping and executing the vision in a fast-growing company of limitless potential.
Your Mission ✍️
- You’ll have the opportunity to create new business solutions for entrepreneurs
- Take the lead on highly visible technical features, help others on the team with complex problems, and work closely with our product and design team
- Work in TDD methodology to create new features
- Deliver and monitor your work using CI and CD practices
- Continually asking, learning, growing
About Uncapped 👫
Here at Uncapped, we believe founders shouldn’t have to give away ownership of their company to fund growth. That’s why we provide interest and equity-free investments from £10k to £2 million to founders and companies who are changing the world. We charge a flat fee of 6% on the capital provided and get repaid through a revenue share. There are no pitches, cap tables or coffees required. So founders can apply online, receive an offer and start growing their business!
We’re a fully remote company and backed by Europe’s top investors including Seedcamp, Global Founders Capital and Whitestar - early investors in other fintechs such as Transferwise, Revolut, and Funding Circle. We recently raised another $26m of investment and we’re scaling fast!
What skills you’ll need ⚒
- Experience in modern Java frameworks and methodologies
- You want to learn new things and you are passionate about your achievements
- You want to have an impact on what you do
- You are not afraid to ask questions and learn from others
- You have a positive attitude, with high integrity and low ego
- You’re excited to work in a startup environment, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to be proactive
- Experience in data processing (ETL, ELT, building and managing data pipelines, owning data warehouse) would be a plus
At Uncapped, we believe it’s our people who make us successful. We are a startup with big ambitions and we work hard, so we want to give our people the benefits that they really want. We’re constantly adding to this as new people join but here’s a list of the sorts of things you can expect:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Personal growth fund - Raise your game from great to spectacular
- Flexible working - Remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility
- Your birthday off - Enjoy your special day on us
- Annual retreat abroad - Connect with your team on a paid staff trip
- Weekly recognition and awards - Celebrate wins big and small
- Workspace fit for you - Get €300 to improve your home office
- Opportunity to make a big impact every day on the lives of European entrepreneurs