FullStory’s mission is to help teams create amazing online experiences for their customers. We do this by applying deep expertise in distributed systems and computer science to build an ambitiously high-scale, high-value platform, presented in an intuitive manner that customers love.
As a UI engineer on the Workflows team, you’ll help build and improve the main FullStory product, working closely with designers, product managers, and other engineers. You will make a lasting impact on FullStory’s product, and will have many opportunities to contribute to (and eventually lead!) many customer-facing initiatives.
We are a product-centric team with a recent focus on analytic capabilities such as Dashboards, Metrics, and Funnels (we frequently work in other areas of the product as well). We aim to harness the power of FullStory’s unmatched analytics engine, and continue to find new and innovative ways to present useful data to our customers, while preserving end-user’s privacy.
Day to day you’ll:
- Pair with Design, PM, and Engineering to plan and build new features.
- Work in React and Typescript, and occasionally do some backend work in Go (previous experience not required).
- Contribute and improve components in our design system.
- Address customer feedback, either through fixes, feature improvements, or helping support craft an answer. Well written communication goes a long way.
- Improve our tooling, testing, or other shared infrastructure.
This job might be for you if:
- Have worked in a product-centric engineering role before, or aspire to.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and learning.
- Love to build experiences with good UX, and work hard to ensure that the product makes sense from every angle.
- Get excited about data visualization, strong typing, well written tests, and clean components.
- Enjoy the cycle of planning, building, and maintaining new products.
- Are strongly self-motivated and excited to work collaboratively. Code reviews, design reviews, and pairing are the norm.
You’ll be joining a very tight knit team filled with passionate, collaborative people, all of whom are excited to meet you!
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn’t originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - “Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it.” A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.