Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will be a critical part of the full software development lifecycle building cutting edge applications for our rapidly growing customer base. Beyond that, you will be part of something greater than yourself, helping us realize our mission of making the world better through advancing the clinical trial ecosystem.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for continuous learning who applies newly acquired skills to your daily work. You delight in solving difficult problems, pay close attention to detail, and believe in the value of automation. You shine as a collaborator and excel as an individual contributor. You have the courage to lead and to tackle extremely difficult problems as a member of a powerful team. Your personal initiative and discipline allow you to thrive while working remotely. Your high degree of empathy for others makes you the kind of colleague everyone wants on their team. As an integral member of a fast-growing organization, you will put your fingerprint on what we do and how we do it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Deliver extraordinary software that solves complex, real-world problems in healthcare.
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application. We value the developer who focuses on “front-end” or “back-end”, as specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly. We also value the developer who brings their own specialties, and who will enjoy working across our entire application stack.
- Strive for technological excellence and accomplishment through the adoption of modern tools, processes and standards.
- Work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Support your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional software product development in an Agile environment, ideally developing SaaS products.
- The applicant we are looking for has experience in functional programming, has a passion for learning and personal growth, and works best when working with a team of diverse but like-minded individuals.
- You have real-world experience building software with functional programming languages like with languages like Clojure, Haskell, Lisp, F#, etc…
- You have great oral and written communication skills and are comfortable with collaboration in a virtual setting.
- You demonstrate an enthusiastic interest to learn new technologies.
- You are comfortable with modern infrastructure essentials like AWS, Docker, CI/CD tools, etc.
- You are proficient with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code reviews).
- Prior experience in the healthcare domain, especially clinical trials and/or HIPAA Compliance is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Opportunity Contribute to open source projects at http://github.com/reifyhealth.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop.
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees local to Boston, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave.