At Slab, we are on a mission to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose. We believe that writing is the best way for teams to retain and share knowledge. Since the beginning, we’ve been fanatically focused on building the best knowledge base for every team. We are backed by top-tier investors, including Matrix Partners, CRV, and NEA. Today, Slab is trusted by thousands of teams, such as Asana, Glossier, and Vevo.
Sounds Like You?
- We see Support as an extension of our product. Support engineering is an essential function in providing the best experience for our users.
- You will be the go-to engineer for all customer-facing functions. Your strong technical skills and deep product knowledge enable you to answer our customers’ most technical needs.
- Uniquely at Slab, you will also help manage one of the most popular open-source projects on GitHub — Quill.
- You have a great understanding of the Support process. You are excellent in all forms of external communication. You will be communicating directly with customers through emails, phone calls, and video conferencing.
- You are deeply empathic for customer needs. You go for the extra mile when helping others. You can accurately answer their questions while setting the right expectations.
- You have very strong technical problem-solving skills. You are a good listener, and you can distill true problems from customer descriptions. You can pinpoint the root cause with minimal customer involvement and provide reasonable workarounds after troubleshooting.
- You are excellent at communicating with other Engineers. You can provide precise details to the engineering team for issue reproduction or further debugging.
- You are passionate and curious about Slab’s product. You dig deep into the software you use and understand all functionalities it offers.
- You can accurately, safely, and effectively perform manual data operations and write scripts for automation. You are proficient with SQL.
- You are familiar with open source. Experience in contributing to an open-source project is a plus.
- You’re eager to take on challenges. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better.
- You are organized, self-managed, and self-motivated. You thrive on prioritizing and executing with minimal oversight.
What We Value
- Stay lean - We strive for the greatest possible impact with the fewest number of employees. We empower our teammates with the most leveraged tools and efficient processes.
- Default to open - We encourage and nurture open exchanges of knowledge and ideas — while acting with respect and regard for each other.
- Think rigorously - We act and execute after careful thought and examination of known information, while acknowledging the risks we accept in its absence.
- Say no - We aim to deliver exceptionally high value in a small set of focus areas. We willingly abstain from good ideas to give only the most promising paths the attention they deserve.
- The best prevails - Whether an idea or an individual, the best will rise to the top at Slab. Ideas we pursue can come from anywhere, and individuals gain responsibilities due to outperformance.
- Global optimization - We believe that our mission — to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose — is the ultimate priority, above any single project, team, or individual.
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 7-year option exercise window
- $5k desk setup of your choice