This is a permanent work-from-home or in-office position, your choice, even after COVID19 is resolved.
- Like to work-from-home? Great, you can!
- Prefer to work at the office with other teammates? Great, you can!
- Want to mix it up and sometimes work-from-home and sometimes work at the office? Great, you can!
If you’re an innovative Software Product Manager who wants to join a winning team and help drive it to greater heights, this is a great career opportunity for you!
Join our well-established, vibrant and growing ecommerce company remotely or at our Lincoln Park office in an exciting role as Software Product Manager! Use your unique acumen in software design, documentation and project management to collaborate with our internal developers to drive unique projects that deliver big results. Partner with our developers and stakeholders to brainstorm innovative, leveraged solutions to wow our customers and internal users alike. Roll up your sleeves and drive multiple software projects utilizing your strengths that create impact. In this important and visible role you will own responsibilities and projects while working closely with our small (and growing) talented group of developers, and other smart team members.
We have a lot of cool projects in the works (including a new mobile responsive website launching this year), and a long pipeline ahead. You’ll have important responsibilities and fun challenges for continuous growth and enjoyment.
- Oversee a variety of projects that are both business related and technology related.
- Develop and maintain software projects road map that supports company initiatives, use for resource planning and organizational alignment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop lean and clear project requirements documents including wireframes.
- Build and manage projects using agile scrum methods, administer Jira.
- Assist developers with solutions to drive projects to successful and timely completion.
- Oversee and assist with QA testing.
- Collaborate with internal and external talent as required - ad agencies, coding agencies, designers, freelancers, etc..
- Document and introduce new features for internal users.
- Accountable for realistic functional design material that the IT team can build from.
- Provide escalation and resolution at the earliest sign of a project- or technology-related issue.
- Successful track record as a software product manager, business analyst or similar
- Willing to read books, further education
- Positive, optimistic and results-oriented
- Group Healthcare, Health Savings Account
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic results-oriented work environment
- Competitive wages and a monthly gain-sharing bonus based on revenue growth
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work-from-home (remote) or in-office position, your choice, even after COVID19 is resolved
- Attractive and comfortable loft office with large windows and lots of natural light
- Office: Coffee and snacks for energy, open beer tap in afternoons, nap rooms to revitalize